Cancelling a guest’s vacation

Answered!
Belinda396
Level 1
Hoover, AL

Cancelling a guest’s vacation

We have sold our home and we need to cancel our last guests July 15-19.  I noticed there is a home called it is after 5 somewhere that does not appear booked that week whose rental appears to be close in price to my rental.  Is there anyway to possibly transfer my guests to another home close to the same cost as my home in order to take care of my last guests.  We would be willing to possibly pay the difference in price provided it is close in price to our home which rents for $300 a night in Panama City Beach, FL.  There will be 9 adults and 2 children

1 Best Answer
Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Belinda396 

I would contact customer support and ask that they help me to check whether the guests are OK with the other home suggested, and to help me transfer the booking to the other property. It is kind of you to help these guests find other similar accommodation, so I hope all goes well.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Belinda396 

I would contact customer support and ask that they help me to check whether the guests are OK with the other home suggested, and to help me transfer the booking to the other property. It is kind of you to help these guests find other similar accommodation, so I hope all goes well.