Clothing Optional

Clothing Optional

I have asked once before with no answers. Can Air B&B be clothing optional? Being a nudest, I would prefer people with like minds staying in my home. Any input?

9 Replies 9
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Yes of course you can mention this in your listing if you want to @David12139 

Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

@David12139  I would think it would be as easy as your headline. Calling all Nudists!  Nudists welcome. 
Nudists are not a protected class so I would think you have a lot of runway and could get real creative. 
I am sure there are groups for nudists and you could tap in to that as well offering accommodations. 

Karen

Of course you can. The other hosts had good ideas.

I had nudists once request to book my property. I'm not there so it doesn't matter, but they asked if there was 'complete privacy' re the Pool.

I responded, but I did say, I would prefer no nudity on the furniture inside. That's not cleaned regularly like sheets are! It's not fair to future guests, but in your case, be aware that if you do advertise it, it might put off future guests who want some assurance of cleanliness of furniture. My cleaner nearly had a heart attack when i told her, hence her suggestion of the extra hygiene requirements.

Perhaps you should charge additional cleaning fee for nudity and make that clear, so future guests know this and pay extra if they want nudity, and protects the non nudist guests.

Hope this helps

Kind regs

Mary

@Mary1523  Yes, you are right.  This would be a very niche type accomodation as those that don't participate may be worried about cleanliness.  

Kind of like accepting dogs as we do, this may be a red flag for those that have allergies or not fans of animals. 

The riches are in niches 😁

Karen

As a nudist myself, I always sit on a towel. I do this everywhere, even in my own house. This is an etiquette thing that nudist should always abide by. Always easy to clean towels. 

Yep, following AANR rules. I didnt expect the regular Joe to understand the lifestyle.

I think people who enjoy the freedom would love the views and the nice weather for 7 months out of the year!

Thanks for your input!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @David12139, our Hosts have shared some excellent comments in this thread. Have you had a chance to read them?

Regards 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Yea and very helpful

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @David12139, thank you so much for your reply. I’m very glad to know that the comments were helpful. If you find any of their answers particularly useful, please don't hesitate to mark it as the best answer. You can do this by clicking the button below the comment as shown in the following image:

Paula_0-1718997735000.png

This will help future Hosts with similar questions easily find this conversation.

All the best.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad