Co Host - St. Ann Jamaica

Answered!
Rohan91
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Co Host - St. Ann Jamaica

I am looking for someone to manage my Airbnb which will open in June and is located in Discovery Bay, St Ann Jamaica. This will include, replying to guests, cleaning and replenishing items.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well. To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

22 Replies 22
Flavia202
Level 10
Kingston, Jamaica

I'm interested, @Rohan91 

Please provide some form of contact.

Of course, I was trying to send you a private message via this CC but the darned thing is telling me "No matches found" when I correctly search for you username (hence the punlic response); and

If I try to send you my phone or email it'll be deleted.

I'm on social media if you wish to connect.  If not, happy hunting.

Please provide socials then

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Rohan91 

If you are looking for a cohost then post on the Jamica host group and ask for recommendations of local superhosts with extensive experience of hosting who can provide references as cohosts and where you can check out your listing

This international community tends to attract those who no hosting experience or who new to Airbnb.

Thank you, I will search for that local group

Elaine777
Level 1
Conyers, GA

Hello Rohan91, If you have not found a co-host yet I can share my co-host with you. https://shandreaservices.com/

thanks i will take a look

Flavia202
Level 10
Kingston, Jamaica

@Rohan91 

Just to say that some hosts on this CC (such as myself) also host outside of Airbnb (direct bookings).  I've been doing it successfully for years.

Best of luck with your hosting.

yeah, my issue is I want someone to clean and replenish after each guest. thats all, I will communicate with my guest etc.

Hey Rohan , 

I am happy to help you arrange the on site support you are looking for. 
if you are still shopping around , feel free to connect with me to discuss further if you are still interested.

Hey ! my name is Brandon I'm the COO of Vixstay, and I happen to come across your post asking for Airbnb co-host now one of my business partners Ariaan, can help you with your listing, his business is called Homely LLC, but if you'd like to discuss further maybe we can help you out! heres our portfolio to back our end up on our performance **

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Hi Rohan,

I am Danielle did you find someone to co host your apartment? I am available when needed.

Thank you

Carl9398
Level 2
St. Andrew Parish, Jamaica

Good morning Rohan, am Carl and I host a property in Kingstom and co-host a property in Camelot, Discovery Bay. I am interested in being your co-host. 

Best regards