Complaints

Complaints

Hi I booked a room on Saturday with no reply from host, they gave a fake phone number and no show at the flat, customer service was useless and didn’t get back to me in time, I searched for my own replacement stay which was premier inn costing 375 as it was last minute, airbnb are refusing to pay as it’s in my husbands name and and I don’t know how to complain they keep just repeating themselves saying they can give me 10% off another Airbnb booking!!

does anyone know an email address in the uk to send the claim to? Thank you in advance 

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Joanne819 Your best bet is to take Airbnb to the small claims court. I fear you may lose as the terms of Aircover are quite clear - They will try and find somewhere else to stay OR refund your money. Now if you can convince the judge this is marketing BS and all they did was offer a refund+10% off another booking you might succeed,

Thank you for your reply. It’s highly frustrating and very stressful trying to contact airbnb they just end the messages and I end up going round in circles.