Connect with Hosts in Accra, Dansoman.

Answered!

Connect with Hosts in Accra, Dansoman.

Hi,

I am a new host and I'd like to connect with some experienced Hosts to pick up on some lessons to enable me to thrive in the industry.

I look forward to hearing from anyone in Accra, specifically the Dansoman area. Thank you.

Patience.

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi, I hope you’re well @Patience-Narteymle0 😊.

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's the link where you can join: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Please feel free to explore the Community Center and take a look at the different boards. 
Ask about your listing and Advice on your space are great places to start 😄

If you’d like to learn about asking for a listing critique, check out this topic right here: 

✍️ How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center

I hope this helps! 

Best wishes,
Sophia

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi, I hope you’re well @Patience-Narteymle0 😊.

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's the link where you can join: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Please feel free to explore the Community Center and take a look at the different boards. 
Ask about your listing and Advice on your space are great places to start 😄

If you’d like to learn about asking for a listing critique, check out this topic right here: 

✍️ How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center

I hope this helps! 

Best wishes,
Sophia

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello Sophia,

Thank you for the insight, and I am doing pretty well.

I will check out the link to the Local Host Club and get myself acquainted with other members.

Thank you.

Patience