“Critique my listing - Maha in Amman, Jordan.

Answered!
Maha115
Level 2
Amman, Jordan

“Critique my listing - Maha in Amman, Jordan.

Sybe_0-1679908067267.png

Hi everyone!

I'm almost new to hosting on Airbnb. Any suggestions, insights and advice on how to improve my listing to tailor it to the demand in the Jordanian market, (Amman). I had a few bookings before but were not confirmed. Currently Iam having problems as Iam getting less bookings and this might be because of an unfair rating generated due to misunderstanding between a guest and me which was reported to the Airbnb support team.

A sunny, Boho styled apartment - Apartments for Rent in Amman, Amman Governorate, Jordan - Airbnb

Any piece of advice would be appreciated. 

1 Best Answer

@Maha115 The number of guests should be 3. The number of beds 2, the number of bedrooms 2. People who look at the listing can figure out if that arrangement suits them or not.

Preview the listing once you have finished it to see if it sys what you want it to.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Maha115 There is something wrong with your listing.

It only allows 3 people and yet there are 4 beds. 

Either you are trying to rent each bedroom separately in which case it is set up wrong (you need 2 private room listings each with 1 room) 

Or you've set the max occupancy wrongly.

Hello @Mike-And-Jane0 

Thank you for piece of advice. I have modified the listing. 

I want to list the whole apartment. The apart. has two bedrooms one with a queen double bed and the other is with a single bed., So the problem is shall I list that it can host three guests or two! provided that a couple could use the main bedroom, Shall I set the number of guests to three or just two! ?

Regards 

@Maha115 The number of guests should be 3. The number of beds 2, the number of bedrooms 2. People who look at the listing can figure out if that arrangement suits them or not.

Preview the listing once you have finished it to see if it sys what you want it to.