DIRTY AND UNSAFE HOUSE

Answered!

DIRTY AND UNSAFE HOUSE

does anyone know how to insert pics into the review? people really need to see what they are getting into. it was so bad we had to leave. 

Top Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Rebecca2005 I have never seen pictures in a review so suspect that you can't add them. I am sure your words will convey the issue but just be careful you don't fall foul of the review rules or it will be deleted.

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Rebecca2005 I have never seen pictures in a review so suspect that you can't add them. I am sure your words will convey the issue but just be careful you don't fall foul of the review rules or it will be deleted.

thanks. i will check the rules. my children found used condoms and the staircase was falling apart. and so much more. really bad experience for sure!

Stacey463
Level 2
Wildwood, FL

Agreed. My parents stayed in an Airbnb and it was disgustingly dirty. Broken furniture, stained sheets, etc. The host now wants $100 because "they stained towels" and some other falsehood. I'm so shocked as I have had AMAZING Airbnb results! This guy is insane; I'm just happy my mom took pictures.