Discount didn't apply? Need to issue credit.

Taylor216
Level 2
San Pancho, Mexico

Discount didn't apply? Need to issue credit.

The monthly discount I thought I had in place didn't apply. 

"Relatively new host" questions here:

1. How do I issue a credit (when I go to "Send Receive Money" the only option is to receive - see below)?
  2. If I change the amount of the transaction will that impact fees/taxes in any way that would change the credit amount?

Brian.png

Thanks all!

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Taylor216, since you posted in our community a few days ago, I am wondering if you still need help with this. I am reaching out to our expert Hosts, @Joan2709 and @Joelle43, to see if they would like to offer some insights.

All the best 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Taylor216 

Has the guest already started their stay? I believe they would need to in order to "send money."  If they haven't started their stay, you would do a change request on the reservation (scroll to the bottom of the reservation details). Yes, it would change the taxes & Airbnb Service Fee (Airbnb should automatically do that). If you have a cleaning fee (or any other fees), you would need to be sure you include that in the revised price per night calculation.  

Joan2709_0-1713550528978.png