Easy Repeat Guest

Olga28
Level 6
Kissimmee, FL

Easy Repeat Guest

When a guest wants to rebook with me it is very difficult for them to find me. Amazon has a "buy this item again" button. Why not a "book this host again" button?

Response from Airbnb

We are planning to begin the design process on a feature to address this problem in the next couple of weeks. We found that this is particularly important for business travelers looking to repeatedly visit the same city. Thank you for the suggestion!

21 Replies 21
Dan2
Level 5
Encinitas, CA

Great idea! I've had many return guests, and they're certainly welcome.

Some have found me back most easily within AirBnb's messaging system. Others have told me that hasn't been so easy to use or didn't have all their history for some reason, and managed to find me back anyway.

So, to your point, yes! Let's encourage return guests.

Leslie7
Level 10
Port Angeles, WA

Yes!! Great idea!

Graham-And-Michelle0
Level 9
Auckland, New Zealand

Excellent idea and should be easy to implement 

Airbnb
Official Account

We are planning to begin the design process on a feature to address this problem in the next couple of weeks. We found that this is particularly important for business travelers looking to repeatedly visit the same city. Thank you for the suggestion!

Lisa75
Level 7
Boise, ID

It's been a year since they said they were going to address this - please do!  Is it available and I just don't know how to help repeat guests find me and give them a discount?

April3
Level 5
South Lake Tahoe, CA

@Airbnb

Do you have an update on this feature? Any plans to make it available soon?

Kay92
Level 2
Saint Paul, MN

Thumbs up to this idea. Haven't been able to give a thumbs up (by clicking on the thums up icon) since I discovered this forum.