Extremely Dissappointed!

Extremely Dissappointed!

It will be a LONG time before I rent again from AirBnB!! Just returned from a two-week family vacation in Europe and we booked multiple rentals with AirBnb; of the 4 places we had one BAD property. The host showed two separate listings as one unit. We were so disappointed we left immediately (4 day rental) and booked another property thru AirBnb. I contacted AirBnb and told them the property was a false representation. They sided with the host and we were still charged the full amount, NO REFUND! I have a been a customer for several years and booked multiple times in various cities and this was the ONLY complaint I have ever made. To top it all off the Host had the nerve to give ME a bad review!!

My suggestion for people looking to rent - ASK for square footage because the reviews are NOT ENOUGH!

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Regan68 My only advice in future is that you don't book with hosts who have 100 properties. They tend to be faceless companies who have no skin in the game like a smaller host does.

PS You only have 3 reviews so I am not sure how you can have been a 'customer for many years and booked multiple times in many cities'.