FEATURE REQUEST for a "length of stay" discount

Juliet805
Level 1
Chepstow, United Kingdom

FEATURE REQUEST for a "length of stay" discount

I'd love to be able to create a % discount on a 2,3,4,5 or 6 night stay.  We can do it for a 7 night stay, so I imagine it must be possible to do for a shorter stay too. 

I am sure I saw it in extra discounts last week, but now that function has disappeared.  

It would be really helpful to me as a host. 

Would it help other hosts too? 

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Juliet805 switch on pro tools in your account and then use rulesets to set discounts of any length up to a week.

@Mike-And-Jane0 Why on earth do you think these valuable features are not automatically available to all hosts? Hosts have to seek out Professional Hosting tools and make an effort to turn them "on." I wish someone from Airbnb would explain the logic to us . . . 

@Emilia42 What I don't understand, and I have asked, is why does Airbnb run two separate systems (with and without pro tools)? Surely it would make economic sense for them just to offer one system. The only downside of pro tools is that the multi calendar is irritating for those with only one listing but it would be a small price to pay to allow the programmers to concentrate on only one system. Perhaps if they did. we could have updates every 3 months LOL.