FRAUD/FALSE advertisement!!! EVERYONE PLEASE BE WARNED!!! DO NOT BOOK HERE!!! For listing, host by "***" and the listing is "***"

Answered!

FRAUD/FALSE advertisement!!! EVERYONE PLEASE BE WARNED!!! DO NOT BOOK HERE!!! For listing, host by "***" and the listing is "***"

!FRAUD/FALSE advertisement!EVERYONE PLEASE BE WARNED!!! DO NOT BOOK HERE!

For listing, host by *** and the listing is "***" at ***.

1. I rent this unit because of the photos. However, after I entered this unit, it is TOTALLY different as the photos and apparently it is a really small unit with tiny full size bed and tiny SINGLE sink, however, the photos show DOUBLE large sinks. The photos are the only information for me to decide which listing to rent. If I knew this listing is FRAUD/FALSE advertisement, I will definitely not rent here and rent other places. And then I found out that this house is a 1bedroom but host put 2 bedrooms photos to disguise and cheat customers. 

2. Another evidence is that the layout photo is from 1 bedroom but the photos are all from 2 bedrooms. There is NOT ANY SINGLE photo for 1 bedroom.

3. This unit is really dirty and full of dust,. I had to clean it my self and got severe allergies because of this dirty room. 

I am extremely frustrated about the dishonesty of the host ***(actually there are ***, *** and *** behind this "***" account) and I required refund. I informed host I will move out on the 4th day after I entered this unit. They kept refusing to refund unspent remaining nights. 

***(actually there are ***, *** and *** behind this "***" account),

Why do you treat people like this? 

FRAUD/false advertisement to get people's money? you need to stop doing it.

Fact- tiny single sink bathroomFact- tiny single sink bathroomThis unit is dirty and full of dustThis unit is dirty and full of dustFact-this is what this unit looks like. Apparently, photos are all about 2 bedroom, however, host "***"" cheat on customer and rend out 1 bedroom using photos of 2 bedrooms. False/Fraud advertisement!!!Fact-this is what this unit looks like. Apparently, photos are all about 2 bedroom, however, host "***"" cheat on customer and rend out 1 bedroom using photos of 2 bedrooms. False/Fraud advertisement!!!

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer

This host "***" should be banned from airbnb, because this "***" is using 2 bedrooms photos to cheat customers and actually rent out 1 bedrooms. Please refund customers their unspent/ remaining nights!

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

View Best Answer in original post

19 Replies 19

thats the Problem, we write as we say/see it, but your guidelines like in this case have it removed, and the same will happen when we do a review, one false word -removed, cant even use pics to show your point either -terrible

Enri1804
Level 10
North Topsail Beach, NC

@Sybe  Did AirBnB finally contact the guest back? If AirBnB problems can’t be addressed within 24 hours by customer service than AirBnB management should step in and call the guest or host or whomever needs help. This has us worried. 

No, Airbnb did not response in 24 hours. And after we contacted both Airbnb and the host for hundred of times, Airbnb told us they can not help us. After Airbnb told us they can not help us, we suddenly got charged 8,700 USD (for 85 dollars per night and we stayed in this unit only for 3 days). This is really a scammer, we stayed in this fake unit for ONLY 3 DAYS, and we got charged 8,700 USD. We reported this to Airbnb, they say they can not help us. We asked Airbnb how come the number is 8,700 USD???? !!! No one answered. We contacted Airbnb for many times, we want to know why and how the number is 8,700 USD. All we got is "I am.. I will be helping you today", and then when we told agents this 8,700 issue, we got "My **bleep** is about to end, and I will be back in 3-5 days." And then several days later, we got "Hi, this is... do you still need help"? and then we need to tell this new agent all over again. Weird things is, new agent will repeat exactly the same, "My shift is about to end, and will be back soon" .ALL the communication we got from Airbnb are like this. We are trying to solve this 8,700 USD issue, but no one answered why the number is 8,700 USD. We are devastated and extremely furious about this FAKE unit. ALL the photos you see on Airbnb are wrong, this listing is nothing like the photos. This FAKE listing is located at Fullerton, California, called " Las Palmas Apartment Homes. "Preferred corporate Housing" is behind this scam. (We called host many times, and the phone calls lead to "Preferred corporate Housing". ) They use fake photos and rent out units in this " Las Palmas Apartment Homes." 

The "bleep" above is "shift".

The Airbnb agents I talked with always say, My shift is about to end, and will be back soon.

Really, endless communication with no result. every agent will say their shift is about to end. and then you tell new agents all over again, again and again. 

I think something wrong is happening here. no agents can explain why the bill is 8,700 USD. I am thinking their system is wrong and maybe some agents got really big fat check/bonus from this 8,700 USD so they don't want to return money or can not even explain why.

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

1) you are very angry, so you aren't making any sense.

2) are you saying you got charged AFTER you stayed in the apartment? That's very odd. 

3) you had $8700USD worth of currency in paypal or on your CC? suggest you fix that. never have that much money available for any vendor to take. I keep everything <$1000, and I have a visa debit card.