Listing link: Farm stay in Hebbasale · 2 bedrooms · 2 beds · 3 baths

Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 11.12.45 AM.png

[Content modified by OCM]

6 Replies 6
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Kaveramma0 

The average star of 4 is really a big issue to overcome.

Turn on Airbnb New Host Discount

Turn on Instabook both things will move you up in Airbnb Search to combat the 4.

Spell Coffee correctly.

Build up your Host Profile Display the hospitality brand family attitude you promote.

Change cover photo to something more family intimate not a big building in grass

Change your description

Do not mention prices

Do tell me what I am renting all I can kind of guess is 2 beds for 5 people.

Your negative review talked about shared areas make  it clear an I sharing the kitchen.

Power Outages are not your fault but from the other side not the guests fault either.   The Guest wasn't complaining you caused the problem. The Guests complaint was more you weren't assisting when an issue.

The Guest was probably not from a country where there are blackouts regularly.  In some countries it does happen regularly. 

You need to develop your process of what will be done and when.  Put it in the top part of your ad maybe bullet points the routine.  Mistakes happen to every business you don't want the mistake remembered you want your amazing business solution.

Hi mam

Will do changes 

Thankyou 

I recommend a new set of photos, where these are more focused on each room of the house and put photos of very open spaces that do not show anything specific. Furthermore, one or two good photos of each environment are enough to avoid saturating the room with photos. I recommend more Close-up style photos with good lighting and good focus. Successes

Ibrahim235
Level 1
Cairo, Egypt

You may upload more close pictures and description 

Henry723
Level 2
White Plains, NY

@Kaveramma0 Hi there, I think your photos need to show more the type of experience that they would have if they go to your place.  So for example, will they be drinking coffee in the living room, would they be walking through the farm, or petting an animal?

Your listing should include a better description.  Perhaps ask ChatGPT if it can write you an initial listing for the town that you are in.  I would also list major reasons why people visit that area, for example, is it a convenient location, or are there major attractions, do people come for work or to see family?  Make sure you have no grammar errors in your description.

Also, I agree that you need to apply a discount until you get a good review rating.

Good luck!

Hilda234
Level 1
Wichita, KS

Hi, I would definitely invest in some professional photos! You want to show pictures of each room at wider angles.

Also pics of amenities like the showers, kitchen and utensils, coffee station, work area, etc. Photos are the first thing someone looks at when wanting to book so it’s worth making sure they’re good.