Fragrance Sensitivity

Susan612
Level 8
United States

Fragrance Sensitivity

Booking guests with fragrance sensitivities. Your experiences? Good? bad? 

30 Replies 30
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Susan612 

Thanks for getting back to me.

While I can’t explain the context behind what a former OCM has written, I do feel that it’s been a commentary on the discussion as a whole, and not intended to single out anyone’s disability.  I am sorry if it’s upset you though.

As @Huma0 has pointed out, comments have been removed, and that would be down to them breaking the community guidelines which things like bullying and trolling fall under. Being respectful to each other and constructive in your comments is what makes the Community Center a space where all experiences and perspectives are welcome. If you feel like any response you receive goes against this, we’d always encourage you to let us know via the “report content as inappropriate” button so we can look into it more closely.

I think that this post has strayed from its original purpose which was asking for feedback on fragrance sensitive guests, so I’m going to close it to new replies.  If anyone would like to make a new topic, perhaps with some tips and tricks to make things more accessible for those with a fragrance sensitivity, that would be a great opportunity to educate people.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines