Get review link

Tariq52
Level 3
Squamish, Canada

Get review link

Hey guys,

When it comes to getting reviews, it can be hit or miss with guests. Often in my listing, I find that newer guests who have not been on Airbnb for a long time are less inclined to leave a review. I usually wait a week and then send them a kind reminder to leave one. I usually get an apologetic reply back, that unfortunately the review period has expired and they cannot do anything.

I'm wondering if I anyone knows if I can get the link that goes straight into the review page somewhere? I want to make it as easy as possible for them.

As a side note - I really wish it was possible for Airbnb to extend the review period, either by special request (I've tried contacting support), or by manual intervention. Currently it is 14 days. It's a shame that a guest can't leave a review if they are 1-2 days late. Who's with me on this!?

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Tariq52 👋

Thank you so much for bringing this topic to our community!

I’m tagging a few of our experienced Hosts to see if they know how to get a link that goes straight to the review page: @Bettye6@Debra300@Patricia2526 @Joan2709 and @Joelle43.

Additionally, I’d like to share the feedback form where you can suggest changes to the review period directly to the Airbnb team.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad