Getting Verified

Answered!

Getting Verified

Hi i have uploaded my drivers licence and i still have not been verified.  please can someone call me

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Linda4457

Welcome to the Community Center! Although we're not Airbnb Support we can offer support and guidance in some cases. 

Once you’ve submitted your information for verification , it may take some time for your identity to be confirmed. It’s important to ensure that the information you provide is valid, accurate, and up to date - otherwise it may take longer to process.

The 'Verifying you identity' article on the Help Center can support you with troubleshooting and also pop you in touch with the Support Team, if you need it. 

Hopefully, it's all resolved for you though. 🤞

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

hello

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Linda4457 Hello to you too. Sadly (for you) this is a community of hosts and guests so no one here can help you. You could try a Twitter approach to Airbnb or call them if you can find a phone number.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Linda4457

Welcome to the Community Center! Although we're not Airbnb Support we can offer support and guidance in some cases. 

Once you’ve submitted your information for verification , it may take some time for your identity to be confirmed. It’s important to ensure that the information you provide is valid, accurate, and up to date - otherwise it may take longer to process.

The 'Verifying you identity' article on the Help Center can support you with troubleshooting and also pop you in touch with the Support Team, if you need it. 

Hopefully, it's all resolved for you though. 🤞

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines