The guests now supposed to be 4. But I noticed extra car with 2 more people
Policy only 4 and if extra person should pay $75 per person per night
They do not respond to my messages
please advice 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Many guests don't check airbnb messages. They need to amend their booking to cover the additional guests if you have room for the additional guests and the bedding etc is available. @Abraam0 

Call them if they don't respond to your calls go around there. Options are you get Airbnb to cancel the booking as they have presumably broken your house rules by having visitors at your listing that aren't on the booking. Or they pay for the additional guests.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

Call Airbnb
@Abraam0 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Many guests don't check airbnb messages. They need to amend their booking to cover the additional guests if you have room for the additional guests and the bedding etc is available. @Abraam0 

Call them if they don't respond to your calls go around there. Options are you get Airbnb to cancel the booking as they have presumably broken your house rules by having visitors at your listing that aren't on the booking. Or they pay for the additional guests.

I requested the money but they left and don’t answer my calls 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Abraam0 ,

Did you also manage to get in touch with Airbnb Support Channels to inform them of the situation?

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

No 

i haven’t 

the guest denied that he has more than 4 but that is not right 

because I saw 5 cars and it was raining day so  they kindly left 6 pair of shoes outside the door