Guest keep getting error message when trying to book my rooms. The guest looked at a few other profiles just to see if he would go to the payment screen and it will.

Jeaneen2
Level 2
Morgantown, WV

Guest keep getting error message when trying to book my rooms. The guest looked at a few other profiles just to see if he would go to the payment screen and it will.

Tech Support isn't helping. Two guests have had the same issue this week trying to book my room for different dates. I'm sure it is a technical issue; I've never had it before. This didn't work on their laptop, changing browsers, cleaning cache and cookies, or uninstalling the app. The messages they keep getting say unfortunately a server error prevented your request from being completed. Airbnb may be undergoing maintenance. 

11 Replies 11
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jeaneen2, Was the guest able to book the stay eventually? 

Please keep us posted if you still need any help with this or if it is resolved. We would love to help you with this one. 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Bhumika I can confirm that @Jeaneen2 's issue has not been solved. Just try reserving her place and you will see an error message.

thanks Mike!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you @Jeaneen2 @Mike-And-Jane0 for confirming the needful! I will share this instance with the tech team to learn more about the issue.

If I need any further information or screenshots, I will loop back into this thread requesting the same.

(Special thanks to our amazing member @Mike-And-Jane0 for being on top of it and supporting @Jeaneen2 🌻.)

-----

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jeaneen2, Just wanted to get back to this thread with an update that it seems to be like a bug and the team is actively looking into resolving it on their end. Thank you so much for your continued patience while the team looks into resolving the issue.

-----

That's what I've been hearing for like 8 months. Airbnb support is a joke. They have told me the entire time they are "working on it". Complete joke. 

this has been going on for two weeks. This is peek season in my area for hotels and airbnb and I'm most likely losing guest because of this technical issue. The issue has not been resolved.

Bo120
Level 1
Morgantown, WV

Did they get this resolved? I've had the same issue for months. Airbnb support is about worthless on this issue. The tech team has been working on this for me for about 8 months. Airbnb should fire the entire tech team if it takes this long to resolve issues. 

No, this has not been resolved which ended up with me losing my super host profile because my bookings went down. I'm over it. 

Hi, did you ever get this resolved? My listing is experiencing the same issue currently. I've lost 3 bookings in 5 days. 

No, they still keep telling me their system is fine. I've given up!  A lot of people have had the same issue.