Guests - Groom requires to have photo shoot at the property and outside due to a wedding

The-Brindley-Hall-Team0
Level 2
Kinver, United Kingdom

Guests - Groom requires to have photo shoot at the property and outside due to a wedding

Hello there, 

hope someone can share any information. We do provide accommodation just over 2 years on Airbnb with obvious challenges as time goes but had some great guests. I found recent few weeks guests are much more difficult and not satisfied with anything after the lock-down life.  Recently I had an enquiry for 1 night stay of 3 men "stay before a wedding day". This property is aimed mostly for couples resp. their kids to relax and enjoy countryside, footpaths and nearby entertainments.  Our requirement is 2 night stay. After the booking they are trying add photo-shoot of 7 people on the day of check out with groom. Obviously we do not provide grounds and garden to guests as it's under maintenance and landscaping as the property was neglected for at least 2-4 generations and we have this under our house rules, neither pictures taken at the property.  How would you approach the photo shoot ? Their approach is if they won't be able to do it, they will cancel the stay, which is fair enough. For me question is has anyone try to provide this kind of service?

Regards, B

15 Replies 15

@Angelica-Y-Jorge0   Ensure the extra guests stay outside? The host is supposed to stand there policing that?

Presumably they would need to use the bathroom. Get a drink of water. Then they'll have beers in the fridge they'll be going in and out for. Etc, etc.

In any case, these people cancelled. Not everything is worth extra revenue. These people would have been bad news, I think. They waited til after the booking was confirmed to ask about the photo shoot, when it seems being told no was a deal breaker. So if that was crucial, why didn't they inquire first? They asked for 1 night when the host specifies minimum 2. And 3 guys overnight pre-wedding? Sure to be a party. And more would have shown up, maybe not to sleep there, but to party.