HELP TO GET MORE BOOKINGS

2 Replies 2

Hello @Michael9112 

Having been in your shoes, struggling to get more bookings. I'll share few tips that worked for me:

1. Great Photos: The use of high-quality, well-lit photos. They really catch the eye.
2. Detailed Description: Highlighting what makes your place unique and mention nearby attractions.
3. Competitive Pricing:  Check local listings and adjust your rates. Offering discounts for longer stays can help too.
4. Get Reviews:  Encourage guests to leave reviews by providing a great experience.
5. Instant Book:  Enabling this can attract more guests who prefer quick bookings.
6. Promote Your Listing: Share on social media and travel forums.
7. Flexible Policies: Offer flexible cancellation options to make guests feel more secure.

Lastly, you could get fellow hosts to critique your listing, the feedback is always eye opening and informative.

These changes made a big difference for me, I've over time shared this tips with other hosts and the testimonials have been amazing.

Hope they help you too! Good luck!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello, @Michael9112! Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center.

I've just reviewed your profile and noticed that there are no listings listed yet. Are you still in the process of setting everything up?

Please keep us posted on your progress. Our community is here to help you if you need any guidance or support along the way 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad