Hey Everyone! Looking forward to connecting with fellow Hosts! - Listing feedback

Answered!
Raila4
Level 1
Mumbai, India

Hey Everyone! Looking forward to connecting with fellow Hosts! - Listing feedback

Hi everyone, My name is Raila. I just listed my first property on Airbnb and I look forward to the great success many of you have had! I would appreciate any advice or suggestions on my listing. I would like to connect with many of you, feel free to send me a message or add me to any threads on the community! Thank you all! 

1 Best Answer
Karishma14
Level 3
Mumbai, India

Hi Raila,

Congratulations on your new listing! I’m a new host too, based in Mumbai. Your property looks great, but you might want to consider adding more amenities to attract guests. I also noticed that the description is a bit confusing—it mentions 1 bedroom, 1 private bathroom, and 16 beds, but the photos don't clearly reflect this. Clarifying these details could help improve your listing.

All the best!

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Karishma14
Level 3
Mumbai, India

Hi Raila,

Congratulations on your new listing! I’m a new host too, based in Mumbai. Your property looks great, but you might want to consider adding more amenities to attract guests. I also noticed that the description is a bit confusing—it mentions 1 bedroom, 1 private bathroom, and 16 beds, but the photos don't clearly reflect this. Clarifying these details could help improve your listing.

All the best!

Hey Karishma,

Thanx for the consideration, i am glad that you noticed the same .

I am trying to change the same since i have listed my property but i am unable to do so .

Only one way i could see to change it is to specifically post every room pictures .

Could you please help me with any other option from where can change this specifications.

My property has 8 rooms from which 6 are queen size beds room and 2 bunk bed rooms.