Host review of guest

Host review of guest

In the past month I have had two guest with 5 star reviews that left my condo in terrible condition.  I have to believe that host are not being truthful and accurate in their reviews of their guests.  This hurts everyone including future guest who we have to charge more for cleaning.  

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Harvey62 Pets shed hair (or at least our Labrador does). This is why we don't take pets in our rentals as the cleaning would be too difficult. If you allow pets I think it is only right that you can expect them to shed.

I expect some shedding but this was over the top.  I have never seen this much hair. It was all over the bed linens, furniture and everywhere you can imagine.  I have had other guests with pets and in two years I had a problem with one other guest.

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Harvey62 

I had a guy last year and was absolute ** he managed to trash my apartment and we include the cleaning twice a week he cleaned nothing, 

Bringing prostitutes' back all the time he destroyed a bed sheet lost a keycard, 

I let him check in 2 hours early,

I wrote a review and gave him nothing and I also knew when he left us he went to another Airbnb, 

Airbnb removed the review,  never even said anything to me,

**[Inappropriate content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

I understand.  I try to be very truthful with my reviews and keep it all business.  I just feel that a lot of Host don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings and don’t really give a good review.  This is probably true of guest as well.