How can I get all bookings filled up quickly?

Serafima1
Level 2
Ocean City, MD

How can I get all bookings filled up quickly?

My name is Sima as host based in ocean city, Md. I have been host for two years on other property that got a lot of bookings so far. It is huge townhouse but I have the condo that I just started with on airbnb. I realized it is as not same as the townhouse for bookings. So I am struggling but trying to figure out everything to make it available to any interest. 

2 Replies 2
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Serafima1, I hope you're well. I wanted to drop in and link a few threads which may be useful to you 😊

Additionally, I'd recommend joining the Local Host Clubs to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can get advice, exchange tips and share insights on how bookings are going in your area 🏠

Hope these help!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Serafima1 

Absolutely gorgeous place!  Love it!  Just a few suggestions to "tweak the listing":

Sections Missing On Your Listing

Looks like many sections of your listing are missing? It’s important to go through every section of the listing after it’s published and complete each section. Notably you do not have:

- Listing Description

- Your Property

- Guest Access

Airbnb gives you “points" for a complete listing in the algorithm search results, so suggest you go thru every section of your listing and complete each section. Use bullet points under Your Property to highlight it's best features and what is nearby.

Title

Your title should highlight your best amenities. What is the name of the bay? How far to walk to beach? I would change your title. Try:

Spectacular Bay View | XXmin walk to Beach (list how many min walk to beach) 

Captions on Photos

It is very important to put captions on ALL your photos. Guests want to know what they are looking at. Market research shows that many guests make a booking decision based on photos alone. Airbnb also gives algorithm points if your photos have captions/descriptions. Let your photos tell the visual story of your property.

Cover Photo

A fantastic cover photo is key to your success and should highlight your best amenity. The one you have now is nice, but really doesn’t capture the best amenity which is your view of the bay. I would try to get a better photo of that if you can. In the meantime, try out this photo as your cover photo for a few weeks and see what happens. Be sure to caption the photo providing the name of the bay and that it's viewed from the balcony outside your unit (or wherever the the perspective is):

Joan2709_0-1716495956872.png

Wishing you much success! Let us know how it goes 😊