How do I adjust a current rental reservation to one night?

Answered!
Jennifer3596
Level 1
Eugene, OR

1 Best Answer

Hi @Jennifer3596 are you referring to altering a current reservation as a Host? Look for an option to modify or alter the reservation, you will find it on the conversation thread you have with your guest. Click on this to initiate the alteration process. 

After adjusting the dates, review the changes to ensure they are correct. This includes the new price for the stay, if applicable. Airbnb will automatically adjust the pricing based on your listing’s settings. Once you’ve confirmed the changes, submit the alteration request. This will send a notification to your guest informing them of the proposed change to their reservation. Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi @Jennifer3596 are you referring to altering a current reservation as a Host? Look for an option to modify or alter the reservation, you will find it on the conversation thread you have with your guest. Click on this to initiate the alteration process. 

After adjusting the dates, review the changes to ensure they are correct. This includes the new price for the stay, if applicable. Airbnb will automatically adjust the pricing based on your listing’s settings. Once you’ve confirmed the changes, submit the alteration request. This will send a notification to your guest informing them of the proposed change to their reservation. Hope this helps! 

Thank you! 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Is the guest that wants to adjust the booking ? If so and you are happy for them to amend the booking just advise the guest to go into their booking and hit the amend button for the change in dates. This will send you a request which you can then accept. @Jennifer3596 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Jennifer3596 👋

Some great advice from @Helen3 and @Alicia753 here. Did either of the answers support you in a solution? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines