How is the customer service so insanely bad??

Aaron1197
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

How is the customer service so insanely bad??

Been 5 days going back and forth with at least 50 different agents, constantly promising help, but then send the case to another ** Agent who starts the whole process again the next day ** to looks at the history. I've talked to many supervisors, escalation teams, they are all utterly useless. How do I get help from someone competent, higher position??

**[Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please be respectful when talking about our Support Staff.

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Aaron1197 The best advice is to avoid customer services and indulge in self help. Do you really need their help?

Jim448
Level 2
Duxbury, VT

Yes. Insanely bad. Bad. Insane. I have communicated over the last seven days with a dozen support agents, none of which have been able to get my listings working. The back-and-forth between the agents and me reads like an Abbot and Costello comedy routine. Including, "Our engineers have been unable to solve the problem. It's been 48 hours now, so we shall declare the problem solved and the case closed." AirBnB used to provide decent customer support. What happened?