How to escalate a complaint

Trapti0
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

How to escalate a complaint

Hi,

I have a guest’s claim which is unable to resolve. 4-5 different people contacted me asking for same details and ending up just forwarding to someone else. 

not sure how such a big company be so unprofessional? I am a superhost and even called the dedicated superhost call center who also couldnt help. 

How can I escalate to someone who actually want to work rather just focusing on closing the case. 

8 Replies 8
Trapti0
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Hi,

Today is day-9 of our claim which guest rejected. We exchanged over 20 emails and provided all proof. Spoken to over 9 people at AirBnB where everyone assured they are assigning to right person for resolution. 
However, weird piece now is AirBnB even stopped responding. 
Any way to escalate or should we just lose hope over AirBnB support?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Trapti0 ! Since it has been a few days you posted about your claim, did you happen to hear back from the support team in the meantime? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Lost hope or make a bbb complaint.

Anne1057
Level 6
St. John's, Canada

Sorry, I have no constructive advice, only to say that I am having a similar experience.  I spoke with a representative early in the process who assured me I'd have no trouble with my claim.

Now I am on person (or AI bot??) number 7. Same questions, as if I have not supplied the facts over and over.

Then they say "Sorry you did not get the result you were hoping for". How dismissive!! I "hoped" that the representative was telling me the truth and that I would get the outcome I was promised.

Honestly. It's time to move my three beautiful properties to a different platform. This one is a bald-faced gouge.

They just do not care.  They got your money and hire people from other countries that get paid a few dollars.  This is just out of control  I will also be eventually moving my listings from them.  

Colin681
Level 1
New Zealand

Hello!

I am curious as to whether your issue with Airbnb was resolved?...

...because I am having similar issues with Airbnb Support giving me the runaround.

Kind regards,

Colin

I am a host and own 9 listings.  Just trying to activate them and am having trouble with half of them.  I have been calling for months so it is money they are losing.  They just do not care and it is a mess.  They throw your problems onto another and so on.  Then they cancel you and you have to begin again  If they charged you then have your credit card fight for you.  

Chhabra0
Level 1
Addison, TX

I’m in the same situation; more than 45 days and they barely respond; no resolution yet.