Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

I cannot see guest reviews until I submit mine or the 14 days are over.

Answered!

I cannot see guest reviews until I submit mine or the 14 days are over.

I keep reading that hosts can read the reviews left by guests, as soon as the guest writes the review. But in my case, I can only see what a guest has written or how they have rated me after I leave my own review or after the 14 days period after the end of the booking passes.

Top Answer
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Joe2278 

I don’t know where you read that a host can read the review left by a guest as soon as the guest writes the review, but, at least on Airbnb, your current experience and understanding are correct, and it works both ways. Neither host nor guest can read the review of the other until both have written one, or 14 days passes, whichever comes first. Perhaps what you read pertains to a platform other than Airbnb.

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Joe2278 

I don’t know where you read that a host can read the review left by a guest as soon as the guest writes the review, but, at least on Airbnb, your current experience and understanding are correct, and it works both ways. Neither host nor guest can read the review of the other until both have written one, or 14 days passes, whichever comes first. Perhaps what you read pertains to a platform other than Airbnb.