I'm new to hosting and I got a request with Reservation screening—potential party risk.

Answered!
Jamie-and-Chris0
Level 1
Pottsville, PA

I'm new to hosting and I got a request with Reservation screening—potential party risk.

How does Airbnb screen these people? and is it true? What should be my next step? should I ignore their request because Airbnb said  I don't need to respond? or should I respond?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jamie-and-Chris0 ,

Did you go ahead with this booking request or respond to the potential guest?

I also wanted to share this resource article that talks about Reservation screening – potential party risk. I hope it helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jamie-and-Chris0 ,

Did you go ahead with this booking request or respond to the potential guest?

I also wanted to share this resource article that talks about Reservation screening – potential party risk. I hope it helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi, I have the same question. He says he is a family, and wants to book with his wife and parents and kid. So 5 in total. He seems legit in his messages but his profile is very empty and no reviews. He says he gets the same message when he tries to book via hijs wife’s account.. what to do… airbnb says he needs to contact them not me, but he does not seem to get further.. I wander maybe airbnb knows more than I do