I need someone to critique my listing

I need someone to critique my listing.

[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Isaac259 

You better not put an address in your post.

We can all see the listing via your profile:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/43124988

Sleeping arrangement mentions same amount of beds in the bedroom AND in the livingroom ?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Isaac259  The way to identify your listing to others is with the URL that Emiel posted, not your address. It is a security risk for you to put your address  on a public forum.

Re your listing- in addition  to the error he also pointed out, while you have listed what is in the guesthouse, you actually haven't described the guesthouse at all, nor the living situation. 

It looks like a one room studio, yes? You should state that. Also it look like it is attached to your home? Make that clear.

"This is an on-site host listing. The guesthouse is attached to my home, is completely self-contained and has a privvate entrance. Guests' privacy is respected, and we are right next door should you need any assistance."

Remove the wording about aiming to provide a 5* hotel experience. That is exactly what hosts are trying to get  guests to stop comparing Airbnbs to. When guests think a 5* rating on Airbnb is like a 5* hotel rating, it causes them to leave low Airbnb ratings. And to be demanding and entitled.

You aren't a hotel, you have a lovely little listing which does not need to be compared to anything.