ID Verification

ID Verification

I am very disappointed in this system. I've been a user for years and have recently run into an issue with the ID verification system.  Needless to say they are very unprofessional and difficult to get to reply to my request to escalate the issue (although they did call back last evening at 11pm which I think is unprofessional as well).  The issue is I have a Government issued ID. First they told me they didn't recognize the country it was from. The last time I checked the United States of America is still a country.  

Next they said it wasn't clear enough. I retook the image 4 more times.  They then said it was because my hair is a different color now, well not sure why that matters because if I was to upload my DL its in Black and White.  

You claim your system is secure; well I can tell you from my end they way you handle customer service issues at a very basic level does not instill faith that your system is in anyway secure.  I"ve been verified through SheerID.  Perhaps some Social Media posts will help me get someone to assist with this.  

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Hooper9937-Yahoo-Com0 , were you able to complete the ID verification process eventually? 

Have you received any further guidance to successfully verify your profile?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines