Im a new member of airbnb community.

Ibraheem3
Level 2
Lahore, Pakistan

Im a new member of airbnb community.

hi my name is ibraheem and I'm a new member of airbnb community. I would like to know how to get more request as an airbnb host. Recently, my booking was cancelled  due to miscommunication and because of that I'm not getting new Airbnb hosting request. What should I do. Is there anyone who can guide me or suggest me some good tips? Thanks 

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Ibraheem3 

I am looking at the English version and that may have spekking issues,  Somethings didn't make sense to me.+.

Your description mentions things like multiple bedrooms and multiple baths and jacuzzi but your pictures don't reflect the description.  YoU want the two things to be related.

Check your amenities include everything dresser, refrigerator not every rental has sol make sure you show what's included..

your check out time of midnight I am sure you meant as a plus but very un usual so either alter or explain in your description so Guests understand.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Ibraheem3 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. You've come to the right place as we're here to support you!

@Marie8425 has left you some feedback below, have you taken a look?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines