Is there a way to make notes about a guest on the website I can access and review later?

Alan1009
Level 2
Hamilton, OH

Is there a way to make notes about a guest on the website I can access and review later?

I thought there was a way to do this as I thought I did it once but I'm looking at the message box and reservation of someone who stayed.

I want to put notes about a guest who stayed so that if they want to stay again in the future I have a frame of reference as to what they were like when they were here before.

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Alan1009 We use reviews to do this. Simple code is bad review = do not host again, good review = probably host again, glowing review = definitely host again.

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Alan1009   Go to reservations and then completed reservations.  Locate the line for the past guest and click on details.  The popup on a desktop computer will allow you to scroll to the calendar line, where you can add notes about the guest.  

Ah, and then it puts the note on the calendar . Perfect. Thanks!

It looks like you can also click on their calendar stay and then access that in the right sidebar of the web page.