Is there a way to view total nights booked?

Answered!
Jo143
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Is there a way to view total nights booked?

I'd also like to see the total value of my bookings. How do I view this information in my dashboard?

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Jo143 You will need to go to insights then earnings and create a report for the timeframe of interest. Then it will download a file viewable in Excel (or another spreadsheet program). A bit of manipulation and you will get the data you need. 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Jo143 You will need to go to insights then earnings and create a report for the timeframe of interest. Then it will download a file viewable in Excel (or another spreadsheet program). A bit of manipulation and you will get the data you need. 

Posted to the wrong person, sorry. 

Joel71
Level 2
Washington, DC

Go to Hosting then from the menu pick Earnings. At the bottom of the Earnings page you see the option for Yearly Earnings Report.  That report will show you the earnings, fees, adjustments, and nights booked for each property.  No need for excel exports.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Joel71 Sadly your solution does not work in the UK (or at least not in my bit of the UK) as there is no option for Yearly Earnings Report. Weird huh!

That is a shame.  In the US it's quite easy (or at least eliminates a few steps).

Ursula382
Level 1
Rotterdam, Netherlands

I didn't see that option either (Netherlands) but have since found it.

On the earnings page where it shows you the current month there are two little 'expand arrows' next to upcoming €....

Click on the arrows and then, at the top, select yearly.