Ive been unable to book using my account. I started a conversation about this yesterday but problem not solved. Now AirBnb is ignoring me on chat messages. Desperate to book

Lorraine494
Level 1
Grand Forks, ND

Ive been unable to book using my account. I started a conversation about this yesterday but problem not solved. Now AirBnb is ignoring me on chat messages. Desperate to book

Don't understand what "enter a value for this field means"

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What did Airbnb say when you called them. We're a community of host and guests so can't really help with technical issues linked to the platform. @Lorraine494 

They've just left me hanging. The initial chat responder couldn't help and said she would refer higher up. I wrote back that it was midnight my time and I was going to bed and would respond next day. Response from another person who texted he could not reach me (obviously ignored my message that i would be incommunicado overnight).  And now. . . no response to further queries. Frustrating because I am leaving on my trip in 24 hours. . .

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lorraine494 ,I am so sorry about this. I just wanted to share that I sent your case to the relevant team on Monday when you posted in our community. Has this been sorted out? Hopefully, you are having a great trip.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad