Linking my laptop and app accounts

Answered!
Nancy2157
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

Linking my laptop and app accounts

Hello

Can you help me link my accounts - I have booked into using airbnb with my Mac laptop. I am unable to sync this with my apple phone. When using the personal information on the app (email and phone) it says that there is an account already using these identifiers. Can't seem to get them to accept my app account

Cheers

1 Best Answer

THANKS for the prompt - I signed out completely of the app and restarted it again. All is good!! Appreciate the support

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Nancy2157 

The login is the same anytime that you are logging into the app or the computer.  Are you logging in the same way?  Some people link Facebook and use that as a login but then try to login a different way on a different device.  You likely did create two separate accounts.  

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Yes, I try to log in the same way but the app won't accept my log in information

THANKS for the prompt - I signed out completely of the app and restarted it again. All is good!! Appreciate the support

My pleasure @Nancy2157!

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host