Listing removal

Listing removal

Dear Airbnb Host Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance in reinstating my Airbnb listing, which was temporarily suspended due to maintenance issues. I want to assure you that all the problems have been resolved, and my property is now ready to welcome guests.

I understand and appreciate Airbnb's commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and ensuring a seamless experience for both hosts and guests. I took immediate action to address the maintenance concerns raised, and I have diligently worked to rectify any issues that may have affected the guest experience. Every aspect of the listing has been thoroughly inspected, and all necessary repairs and improvements have been completed.

I truly believe in providing a memorable and comfortable stay for my guests. I take great pride in my property and have gone above and beyond to ensure that it meets and exceeds the expectations of the Airbnb community. From meticulously cleaning the space to enhancing the amenities, I have left no stone unturned in preparing my listing for a delightful experience.

I kindly request one of my fellow hosts, who has had positive experiences with my property or is familiar with my dedication as a host, to vouch for the quality and readiness of my listing. Their support would greatly help in demonstrating the authenticity of my commitment to providing a top-notch guest experience.

I genuinely value the Airbnb community and the opportunities it provides to connect with people from diverse backgrounds. As a host, I strive to create a warm and welcoming environment where guests can feel at home. It is disheartening to see my listing suspended, especially when I have resolved all the previous concerns and put in the necessary effort to ensure a flawless experience for future guests.

I kindly request Airbnb's support in reinstating my listing so that I can continue to offer a wonderful stay to travelers visiting our area. I am more than happy to provide any additional information or documentation to showcase the improvements made and the readiness of my property.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and for considering my request. Your assistance and support would mean a great deal to me and my future guests. I remain committed to upholding Airbnb's standards and providing an exceptional hosting experience.

Warm regards

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Eren1152 you have 3 listings. Is there a fourth that is missing?

Also for 2 of the listings you sleep 7 people in 3 beds. I don't see how this is possible.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Eren1152 ! Has this been resolved in the meantime or do you still need help? It looks like you now have 4 active listings.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen