Looking for a co-host in the Hamptons NY

Answered!
Francesca1963
Level 2
New York, NY

Looking for a co-host in the Hamptons NY

I am looking for an experienced co-host for my listing in the hamptons to help boost short term and off season bookings

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest you post in the local Hampton host group @Francesca1963 and ask for recommendations for local cohosts that other hosts use.

Always use local superhosts to allow you to set the listing up in your name and have them added as the cohost. 

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Marjorie226
Level 2
Sewickley, PA

@Marjorie226 We are Superhosts and specialize in optimization. Let's chat!

Marjorie

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest you post in the local Hampton host group @Francesca1963 and ask for recommendations for local cohosts that other hosts use.

Always use local superhosts to allow you to set the listing up in your name and have them added as the cohost. 

Thanks for the suggestion

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Francesca1963 😊

Building on Helen's advice, here is the link where you can find the Local Host Clubs.

All the best.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

i’m also searching for the same - can someone tell us how to get to the local hampton host group. i searched for community groups and nothing came up. 

thx 

Melissa 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you tried the local clubs link posted earlier in this thread https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

@Melissa2528 

Hi Melissa, I am a Hamptons Superhost and would love to help you as a cohost.  Ann Marie 

Hi I am an experienced superhost here in the Hamptons and would love to help you as a cohost!  Ann Marie