Looking for experienced co host Cincinnati ohio

Luxury-Family0
Level 2
Cincinnati, OH

Looking for experienced co host Cincinnati ohio

I own and operate a growing luxury str biz. Currently we have twenty luxury homes, and growing… problem is, I’m unable to focus on growing to 100 properties bc I’m constantly buried in the weeds. Need an experienced co host (preferably super host status) eager and willing to take on the primary role of host for my properties. All of my properties are gorgeous top of the line properties, I expect to maintain the super host status as this is most important and expected to be maintained. If this is you, if you are the best of the best when it comes to hosting, I want to hear from you! 

tremendous opportunity for someone to get in early on growing company, opportunity for advancement a reality 

- must enjoy communicating w guests 

- not afraid to pick up the phone and connect w one of our guests friendly conversation 

- the guest is always right mentality 

- helping our guests plan and coordinate weddings, large events, upsells 

- creating experiences for specific group profiles 

- keep our property house guidebooks up to date w the very best our city has to offer 

- always willing to go extra mile for guests

- experience with resolutions and what it takes to WIN

- passionate w desire to help others!

9 Replies 9
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Luxury-Family0 If I were you I would stick to the weeds as you call them and consolidate your current 36 listings. This is how you get the business to be successful and then it will grow naturally. I only read about 20 reviews but two of them potentially involved bait and switch where guests were put in different properties to the one they booked. I see you expect to keep superhost status which might be hard as you don't seem to have it. All very strange.

not sure i agree w your response, appear to be making assumptions. 

Avila-Luxury0
Level 2
Cincinnati, OH

Hello! My sister and I have recently ventured into Airbnb in the Cincinnati area and are currently managing a property in Hamilton. We're combining our efforts to achieve the status of a super host as quickly as possible. Our beginning has been extremely promising, as we have been able to provide an exceptional experience to our guests without encountering any issues or receiving any complaints. It's precisely for this reason that we are reaching out to you. We would be delighted to collaborate as co-hosts for the management of your properties. By entrusting us with this responsibility, you'll have more time to focus on growing your business.

Absolutely, we genuinely enjoy interacting with guests and creating positive connections. Engaging in friendly conversations with our guests over the phone doesn't faze us at all.

We wholeheartedly embrace the right mindset when it comes to guest interactions. Assisting our guests in planning and coordinating events and additional services is something we are enthusiastic about.

We are dedicated to curating unique experiences tailored to specific groups of guests. Keeping our property guides up-to-date with the finest offerings our city provides is a priority for us.

Going the extra mile for our guests is second nature to us. We are experienced in conflict resolution and understand what it takes to achieve a successful outcome.

We are fueled by passion and a strong desire to assist others, making me an ideal fit for this role. Helping you succeed by enhancing guest experiences is something We are genuinely excited about.

We're eagerly looking forward to the possibility of working together in the near future.

Thank you for considering us!

Hi! My name is Lisa ** and I am the General Manager at the Laundry Spot in Hamilton and Fairfield. I am reaching out today to offer laundry services for your company. I am currently servicing several AirBnB's in the area with great success. We offer pickup and delivery on your schedule with quick turnaround. Our facilities incorporates OZONE infused water in the wash cycle which cleans, deodorizes and sanitizes each load. This is the same technology hospital use to clean their linens and scrubs. I would love an opportunity to discuss more in depth.  ** I hope to hear from you soon!  Lisa

**[Name, E-mail address & webpage hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

how can i reach you?

Thanks so much Avilla-Luxury! appears you girls are doing a lot right, love to learn more about you! 

best way to reach you?

Hi there, I would absolutely love the opportunity to chat w you.  You appear to be exactly what I have been looking for within my business.  I am looking for a co-host and someone to assist me with getting my well established properties to the next level.  Looking for a "air BnB stylist".  I would love each property to have a theme and more  of a personal touch.  Please give me a call at your earliest convenience!  Danielle & Rob 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi, I hope you are able to decode my incredible disguise 😉

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

thanks so much! 

Danielle