Losing money on booking we never used

Losing money on booking we never used

Hi there, my name is Miguel and recently my wife my son and I lived a really awful experience that has us losing 2600 on a unit we never used and booked about 5 hours prior on the same day of arrival, I am kindly asking to please take a quick look at my case and help us get the money that the host should never have kept, and sanction this lady for robbery to a potential long term Airbnb client, we appreciate in advance your efforts on working with us to get our hard earned money back. Again thanks.

PS: please feel free to reach out for any questions or evidence needed to any of my numbers bellow:

**[Phone number removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines and title updated to make it relevant to the post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Miguel2093 

I noticed your comment on another thread and have created a new post for you.

Did you happen to get in touch with the Host about your booking? Who cancelled the stay?

As this is not a Customer Support Channel, I wanted to ask if you have reached out to them via the contact page. If you need more assistance connecting with Airbnb for your issue, you can also look at this resource Guide: How to contact Airbnb. I hope this helps you to reach out for necessary help.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines