Missing payment, lack of response

David10045
Level 1
Albuquerque, NM

Missing payment, lack of response

Urgent Issue

I'm deeply disappointed in the lack of response from Airbnb support regarding my missing payment of over $5464. I've reached out countless times over the past 3 weeks, requesting to speak with a manager or supervisor, but haven't received any return calls or messages. This is unacceptable! Reservation ID:***

**[Title updated] 

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@David100045. this is not Airbnb so there is no point putting in any reservation numbers. David having looked at your listing , I can see that you have three. Two of them appear relatively new . This may be the issue as they would come under 'new listing' and would possibly not be paid for a month after the stays commenced , especially since you are down to 4.33 on one of the listings after only six reviews. There is  one really bad review . Do you know if this person is maybe disputing the payout?Certainly go to your desk top and communicate with the correct department.. Good Luck . also try and get that review removed ...H

@Helen744 what possible basis is there for getting the bad review removed? I wouldn't even suggest @David10045 tries as it will be a waste of time.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @David10045 ! I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received this payout, I can imagine that must be frustrating for you. I've sent this over to the team now, they'll be in touch with you and if I hear more in the meantime I'll let you know ASAP.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen