Money

Charlotte804
Level 1
Båstad, Sweden

Money

Please help me to solve my serious problem regarding outpayment. The problem has last since June and I have already talked to about 15 Airbnb representatives and none has managed to help me.

The problem is as follows: I want the ourpayment sent directly to my Swedish bank account (my house is in Sweden). The bank can only accept the money when it is related to an IBAN account. Unfortunately, it seems impossible for me to fill in the correct IBAN account number in the Airbnb system: I get the message that my number is too long. Therefor the money is sent back and forth over and over again.

When I was asked to use PayPal instead, I did so once, and I lost 10 % of the out payment due to currency. Therefor I would like to stock to the Swedish banl account, which has functioned perfect the last six years.

Please help. I need the money...

Rgds

Charlotte Deijenberg

@Catherine-Powell

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Charlotte804 

Maybe the system expects a Norwegian IBAN (as you seems to live in Norway ?), which is 15 characters (Sweden IBAN is 24 characters) ?

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Charlotte804 , I'm  sorry to hear you are experiencing that. I have notified CS with this and will update you with a DM as soon as I have any new information.   

Thanks,

Nick