My review won't publish

Answered!
Gail852
Level 1
United Kingdom

My review won't publish

I've tried to review my recent stay and it would not publish (I was within a day of the 14 days to leave a review, so I'm not sure why this is happening.  Could you please help me publish my review as it was a really lovey stay.

This is the message that comes up.  I am now outside of the 14 days to leave a review unfortunately:

Error. You do not have permission to access this resource.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Gail

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Gail852 ,

As the timeframe of 14 days must have lapsed, you may no longer be able to access or leave a review for your stay. You may also want to read further about reviews here: Reviews for stays.

Seems like you really had a joyful stay and wanted to leave some good words for the Host! Were you able to reach out to Airbnb Customer Support for further assistance?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Gail852 ,

As the timeframe of 14 days must have lapsed, you may no longer be able to access or leave a review for your stay. You may also want to read further about reviews here: Reviews for stays.

Seems like you really had a joyful stay and wanted to leave some good words for the Host! Were you able to reach out to Airbnb Customer Support for further assistance?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines