No Booking

Muhammad-Arbaz0
Level 2
Islamabad, Pakistan

No Booking

I have listed my apartment, and I am new in this field. It's been 10 days since I listed the apartment, but I haven't received any bookings yet. So, what should I do? Any suggestions?

View on AirbnbRental unit in Rawalpindi · ★New · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 bathroom

Bhumika_0-1726606774052.png

[Content updated by Community Manager]

9 Replies 9
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Muhammad-Arbaz0 😊

You can take a look at our Resource Centre regarding how to boost bookings.

Let's also see what other hosts think about that:  @Till-and-Jutta0 and @Andrea6232.

Thank you in advance everyone.

Let me know if it helps! 

Warm regards🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Ciao @Muhammad-Arbaz0 @Elisa , 

ten days is not a lot, is this your peak period? Are your prices competitive? Maybe try to make a discount to receive the first guests and above all treat them well so that they leave good reviews 😉 a little patience and you will see that the reservations will arrive

good luck!

Andrea

https://airbnb.com/h/la-casa-sul-canale-con-piscina-jacuzzi-in-giardino

Michael8201
Level 1
Denver, CO

Use promotions and drop the price a little bit. Once you get some reviews, raise the price to your desired level. 

Thank you for your advice. I did exactly that. I offered a 20% promotion on the first 3 bookings and reduced the prices, and now I am getting bookings 😀

Hi @Muhammad-Arbaz0 

Consider what your reviewer said and address those issues. Price is important, we typically list our place lower than the competition and keep it extremely clean. Initially, we chose to focus on getting great reviews. After about a year we began to see returning guests.

Kind Regards 

Yes, I’ve set my price as the lowest according to the listings here. I’m not making any profit at the moment, but there’s no loss either. As soon as I get bookings and reviews, I’ll adjust my price accordingly. Thanks for your guidance.

Mile906
Level 2
Skopje, North Macedonia

@Muhammad-Arbaz0 In my opinion and experience first 3 reservations, when new listing promotion is active you will get during first mounth. Check youe competition if your price is ok. I suggest you to price your place a little low than competition to atrackt guests more easily until you get 10, five stars review. After that is more easy if you provide greet experience for your guests. I wish you luck 

Thanks for your guidance. I did exactly what you suggested, and now I am getting bookings.

山0
Level 2
Beijing, China

Error code: 404