No bookings from Airbnb

Henry713
Level 2
Liverpool, United Kingdom

No bookings from Airbnb

Hi All, 

Bookings seem to have come to a stop for for over 3 months now. The listing says its active but can find it anywhere when search for it on the website. HAs anybody experience this before and what was the solution please...

3 Replies 3
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Henry713 

I am sorry to say but you only have 5 reviews and two were not good, so the 4.2 rating is probably your problem   Affecting your display by the Airbnb System,

Just a thought don't know if this will work.

Offer a very discount rate for minimal stays but only keep on until you have 3 or 4 bookings.

Write something in your ad not admitting to their reviews just you are a Newer Host and had some growing pains.  You have developed a lot in the journey and now issues are less likely and an excellent communication process is set if there are any inconveniences.  For me mine is set up only on the app  I don't text guests so they just don't text me.  Easier for me to manage and encourages them to be polite.

Henry713
Level 2
Liverpool, United Kingdom

@Marie8425 Thanks for your reply , such appreciated.  I will certainly look into the options you mentioned. Its been going well prior to this happening. Will make some adjustments and see how it goes.

Thanks again 

@Henry713 

YouR other reviews are excellent.  You just had two pains and it didn't go well.  Happens to us all.  The thing to take is not changing your rule sometimes but changing how you enforce it.  To decrease the hostility next time