No one is booking

Answered!

No one is booking

hello , i have great reviews and rating but have not had anyone book for months, advise would be greatly appreciated. we book the whole house. 

Top Answer
Taylor514
Level 2
Tucson, AZ

Hey, I also had that happen over the summer. It was completely stagnant this year. I only started getting a few bookings this month and a few last month. Very slow compared to previous years. I believe it is the heat of the summer, no one traveling to desert. Also, inflation in general. However, just hang in there, it will pick back up as it keeps getting cooler. You’re not alone though. We are all struggling right now 🙂 peace&love

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Taylor514
Level 2
Tucson, AZ

Hey, I also had that happen over the summer. It was completely stagnant this year. I only started getting a few bookings this month and a few last month. Very slow compared to previous years. I believe it is the heat of the summer, no one traveling to desert. Also, inflation in general. However, just hang in there, it will pick back up as it keeps getting cooler. You’re not alone though. We are all struggling right now 🙂 peace&love

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

When you did your market research before setting up your listing what did supply and demand look like for your sort of listing for your location. Many areas are suffering from oversaturated markets and falling demand @Raphael445 

Theresa432
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Hello, I'm experiencing the same problem. Did you notice whether your listing was actually populating in the search? Mine is not. Even if you zoom into the complex, it will not populate. Customer Service will not assist and deny that is happening despite my screen shots. If you got resolution for this, I'd love to know what you did to get things flowing again. Thank you!