Not happy with one guest group

Answered!

Not happy with one guest group

Hi I recently hosted one group of guests and inspite of telling them not to smoke inside the appartment and showing them the designated smoking area which is the balcony they smoked inside the appartment so I don't want to write a review for them.Can anyone please advise Thanks 

1 Best Answer

I suggest writing a review and letting them know  . The next time they book an Airbnb they will be aware of house rules .If you do not say anything they will just go about doing the same in every place they stay. 

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

I suggest writing a review and letting them know  . The next time they book an Airbnb they will be aware of house rules .If you do not say anything they will just go about doing the same in every place they stay. 

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Saravana14 

Very good advice from @Michael8120.  Wouldn't you have liked to have known from a previous host that your recent guest broke the non smoking  ban before you decided to host them?  

A simple comment like " guest smoked inside the house despite our non smoking policy" will do the trick.  No emotion, just facts.

Thanks much appreciated