Not receiving my host payments

Anna14881
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Not receiving my host payments

Hi, 

Has anyone had problems receiving their host payouts? I have had two bookings one that was due on the 26th of December 2023 and one due on the 30th of December 2023. I have tried calling airbnb and using the messages but no one is helpful! I have spoken to my bank and they can't see any payments! 

So frustrating!! 

8 Replies 8
Lorina14
Level 10
Bellevue, WA

Hi @Anna14881,

Did you recently change your layout method? Sometimes this takes a longer time than expected. Also if this is your first booking it takes longer to clear than expected.

I will ask our community host managers @Bhumika @Paula @Rebecca to flag your issue and send it to the correct team to look into.

No I haven't changed anything! It is a joke that AirBnb have been holding our money for so long and can't get it to me by the date they said! 

Very concerning. I don't check mine like I should.  I know someone else that had trouble.  

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Anna14881, I am sorry about this situation. I wanted to let you know that I have shared your case with the team that can help. As we are not part of the Support Team, they should get back to you directly.

Hopefully, this will be resolved soon, and thanks @Lorina14 for keeping us in the loop.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Anna14881
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks for your reply Paula. I have been told serval times that something from the support team will be in touch with me but I haven’t heard anything. Maybe this time I will actually get a response!! 

Hi Anna

How long have they been holding your money?

Victoria2178
Level 2
Malvern, Australia

Hi there,

I have two payments that are being held and not paid out to me. I have called and complaned many times and nothing is being done about it. They owe me more than $470Au. What should I do? It's more than 2 weeks overdue. 

Victoria2178
Level 2
Malvern, Australia

hi there,

Did you receive your payments?

I am a host and in exactly the same situation. They are holding my money and won't release it. 

email me at soaustralian@gmail.com

maybe we can all get together and o a class action and take them to court. 

I have been reading that there are many hosts like us in the same situation. It is not acceptable at all. 

Victoria.