PLEASE HELP!

Lavonne5
Level 2
North Miami, FL

PLEASE HELP!

I’m not sure why my messages are being deleted from Airbnb platform. I’ll write it again. To whom it may concern, I experienced a stay from Hell. The guests were screaming all hours of the night that “they hope everyone dies, they wish death on everyone” people were in and out of their room at all hours of the night. They smoked weed and burn incense disregarding the no smoking sign. The sheets contained an odor and caused me to itch and I was later diagnosed with lice. The host said that no one could change my sheets and that the cleaning lady could only come on the day that l checked out. I slept on a mattress cover with no bedding. The lights went out in my room. THREEE STRANGE MEN WHO ISNT LISTED ON THE RESERVATION HAD THE KEYS TO THE APARTMENT. THEY BARGED INTO TO THE APARTMENT FALSEY ACCUSING ME OF INTENTIONALLY ATTEMPTING TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN. THEY THEN CALLED THE FIRE DEPARTMENT AND THE POLICE CLAIMING THAT I DID THIS. I HAD A MINOR INCIDENT WHERE I LEFT MY CLOTH ON A PORTABLE STOVE STOP. I INFORMED THE HOST ABOUT THIS INCIDENT AND TOLD HIM ALL WAS WELL. I HAVE THE MESSAGES TO PROVE IT. THE POLICE & FIRE DEPARTMENT ALL CAME TO ACCESS THE HOME! NO DAMAGE WAS DONE TO THE PROPERTY!!! NONE. THEY FOUND NO FAULT OR DAMAGE AND LEFT THE PROPERTY! THE HOST NOR THESE MEN WAS THERE WHEN THE ACCIDENT OCCURRED HOW CAN ANYONE SAY IT WAS INTENTIONAL? THESE 3 MEN SPOKE OF HAVING SPY CAMERAS IN THE ROOM KITCHEN BATHROOM AND THATS WHY THEY ACCUSED ME OF ATTEMPTING TO INTENTIONALLY SET THE PLACE ON FIRE!
SPY CAMERAS ON THE PROPERTY IS AN INVASION OF PRIVACY. SPY CAMERAS ( Surveillance team) BEING WATCHED BY THREE STRANGE MEN IS INVASION OF PRIVACY. IN THE END THE CAMERAS WILL SHOW ME STOPPING THE FIRE SO THIS ACCUSATION AGAINST ME WILL NOT WORK. BUT TO BE CLEAR SAW &

NO ONE WAS THERE WHEN THE ACCIDENT TOOK PLACE. THESE MEN WERE NOT GUESTS AND THEY DID NOT LIVE THERE! THEY CAME INTO THE APARTMENT AND HAD ACCESS.! THEY WERE NOT GUESTS TENANTS, OR HANDY MAN OR CLEANING SERVICES! I DID NOT FEEL SAFE AT ALL. THIS IS MY THIRD TIME REACHING OUT TO AIRBNB REGARDING THIS MATTER. I AM BEING IGNORED AND MY MESSAGES IS BEING DELETED FROM THEIR PLATFORM. THE HOST HAS WRITTEN A BAD REVIEW. I WILL CONTINUE TO REACH OUT AND ADVOCATE ON MY BEHALF UNTIL AIRBNB RESPONDS TO ME.

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why didn't you contact Airbnb within 24 hours of arrival when the host couldn't or wouldn't fix issues of concern because other guests were breaking the hosts house rules @Lavonne5 

By the way it's consider shouting and rude when you use capitals when posting  on discussion forums.

Presumably you left an honest review and have been in touch with Airbnb regarding your concerns @Lavonne5 ? 

If you want to talk to Airbnb all the ways of contacting them are in the Contact Airbnb post towards the top of this forum.

By the way I am not sure why you are claiming these hosts left a negative review for you??? There are no negative reviews on your profile.

I received an email stating that the host left a review but it’s in processing. So it’s not posted on my profile yet but it will be. I wanted to address the situation before it got this far. I can’t believe Airbnb would allow strangers who aren’t listed on a reservation as a guest host r caretaker of the apartment to have access to a listing and verbally attack guests. I can’t believe they allow spy cameras in the rooms bathrooms and kitchen area and allow these three men to have access to it. I still don’t know who these men are!

@Lavonne5  reviews don't "process".  If you have left the host a review, you should be able to see their review immediately.   Best of luck to. Hope you can get this resolved.   🙂

Lavonne5
Level 2
North Miami, FL

I  tried to give the host the benefit of the doubt by addressing it with him when I say he decided to plea 5th and not respond,  I tried calling Airbnb for two days straight only to be left on hold for 45 minutes both times. My messages are oddly being deleted from their platform on the message center for some weird reason. But it’s okay, I’m a customer a paying customer. I’m so sorry about the caps my phone has a mind of its own sometimes. I have to find out why I have all these typos along with the caps error. 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

So back to your issue a) did you contact Airbnb within 24 hours as advised on your booking confirmation b) if your hosts review is not showing, then it means you haven't left a review - why wouldn't you have done this to warn your fellow guests about this awful listing @Lavonne5 ?

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Lavonne5 undisclosed security cameras are not allowed so are visits to your private space by the host. If you are not able to get in touch with Airbnb by phone, message them through help center. It is very difficult to read text written in all caps so I could not get through most of it but hopefully this will help. Sorry you had a bad stay