Paid Hundreds for Airbnb Gift Card . Please return my money for lack of service

Paid Hundreds for Airbnb Gift Card . Please return my money for lack of service

I paid for an Airbnb gift card a few days ago and the funds are not treated as value as though they would be when you use a regular bank account they have my money I try to book the place knowing that I have a very serious living situation I am out on the street because they do not want to approve the funds that I have already redeemed therefore they have my money but I am still out of luck and I would like my money back as soon as possible not on a gift card but actual cash this is very inconvenient for me and everyone else especially when you have nowhere to live due to vacations.  All they keep telling me is that I made multiple transactions. Basically validating that the gift cards are no good. I tried waiting up to 10-12 hours at a time to try and rebook the place using the gift card but it still doesn't work but they don't care they still get paid!

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Deangelo8 , I'm so sorry you've had issue with the gift card. Did you reach out to the Customer Support team again to see if they could review the issue? 

Did you receive the gift card from else where or buy it online or through a store? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines