Payment plans

Answered!
Harmony26
Level 2
Warsaw, MO

Payment plans

How does a host set up a payment plan option for potential guests on our listing. This question was asked in 2018, now being 2024 maybe this option is available? But i cannot get Airbnb Superhost Support to guide me how to do this or tell me if this is an option at all. They did tell my potential guest as she reached out to them too, that this was the Hosts responsibilty to add this to their listing and if the host didnt know how they could reach out to Support for guidance. Support just turned it around on the hosts making me look bad for referring my quest to Airbnb Support. Which they have not done yet causing me to loose that booking. Any advice or knowledge on this topic i appreciate! 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Harmony26 There is no way of doing this. Airbnb will offer it on specific bookings if it chooses to. Generally it may be used more for listings with flexible cancellation policies as Airbnb always has to collect enough to cover the payout if a guest cancels.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Harmony26 There is no way of doing this. Airbnb will offer it on specific bookings if it chooses to. Generally it may be used more for listings with flexible cancellation policies as Airbnb always has to collect enough to cover the payout if a guest cancels.

thank you for responding! That is what I thought as always. They are blaming everything on the host and not telling the guest the correct information.